Do you have it?
The Technology and Startup Scene in China program is open to undergraduates, postgraduates, MBA and young professionals who have their eyes on China, and are ambitious to engage themselves in the technology scene of this rising power
Prior knowledge of Chinese is not a prerequisite. To get most out of the program, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Fluency in English (some knowledge in the Chinese language will definitely be an advantage)
- Completion of at least one year of study in a business or tech-related field at a university
- Strong interest in technology and international business
We retain all rights to reject the application of any person we deem unsuitable for our program, at our own discretion.
- Technology and Startup Scene in China
- Program Overview
- University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
- Program Details
- Tuition and Fees